Strappy Shift Dress - Pacific
Strappy Shift Dress in Pacific Pleated Plisse
The sophisticated ease and versatility of this dress and top set produces in a multitude of styling options. For the outer dress, a cylinder silhouette strappy dress is cut in micro-pleat material. The dress is lined with a shorter layer in soft knit material, creating a delicate step layering effect on the hem.
- 1 dress
- Micro pleat fabric for outer
- Thin straps
- Cylinder silhouette with midi length
- Back slit opening
- Short lining in viscose
Fabric Content:- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 95% Viscose 5% Spandex
- Cold machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash like colours together
- Steam only
Proudly made in Cape Town, South Africa.
This cylindrical dress is super versatile and can be worn as a classic evening dress or day-dress. Try these ideas for your body type;
- Oval - hides weight around the midsection well as it is not super fitted around the middle.
- Triangle- skims over wider hips, and by adding a statement accessory one can balance out wider hips. The vertical stripe effect of the pleats lengthens the figure.
- Upside down triangle - Perfect to slim down wide shoulders. Adding a sleeveless, open jacket can help by adding that vertical line down the front. Add a long pendant accessory to break the horizontal neckline.
- Rectangle - belt the dress to add some shape. Add a bit of volume with a belted kimono styled over.
- Hourglass - Definitely add a belt to define that beautiful hourglass shape.
Yes, length & straps can be shortened.
Wearing a size 32.