Strappy Shift Dress - Dijon
Strappy Shift Dress in Dijon Pleated Plisse.
The sophisticated ease and versatility of this dress and top set produces in a multitude of styling options. For the outer dress, a cylinder silhouette strappy dress is cut in micro-pleat material. The dress is lined with a shorter layer in soft knit material, creating a delicate step layering effect on the hem.
- Micro pleat fabric for outer
- Thin straps
- Cylinder silhouette with midi length
- Back slit opening
- Short lining in viscose
Fabric Content:- Outer: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 95% Viscose 5% Spandex
- Cold machine wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash like colours together
- Steam only
Proudly made in Cape Town, South Africa.
This set is super versatile, try these ideas for your body type;
- Oval - hides weight around the midsection well
- Triangle- skims over wider hips, with the top contrast adding focus to the upper part of the figure - balancing out the wider hips. The black vertical stripe effect of the pleats lengthens.
- Upside down triangle - Best worn as a strappy dress only as the polo neck combined with the contrast might add additional weight to the shoulders. Adding a sleeveless, open jacket can help by adding that vertical line down the front. Wear the polo on its own with a long hanging pendant.
-Rectangle - belt the dress to add some shape
- Hourglass - best worn as a strappy dress only, especially if you are more busty. Definitely add a belt to define that beautiful hourglass shape. Wear the polo on its own with a long hanging pendant.
Yes, length & straps can be shortened.
Wearing a size 32.